In this blog, we take you on a virtual journey through the diverse landscapes, rich traditions, and warm hospitality that make the Philippines a truly remarkable destination. From pristine beaches and lush mountains to bustling cities and charming towns, we explore the hidden gems and popular attractions that make the Philippines a must-visit country.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Talusan Balingasag Misamis Oriental

Talusan


This picture taken from Talusan Balingasag, we were getting fun there a place of good views and lots of beautiful trees that one of a trademark of the TALUSAN.

My family was originated living at this area, thats why I familiarize some area of Talusan. When I get to visit here in Talusan me and my cousins were played a Tribal musical. Because some of my cousin was an habit to play TRIBAL MUSICAL. so I sometimes play with them, I use Tambol percussion to perform and having or jamming with them.

I have some Videos about Tambolan sa Isla with my cousin  we play using old native instrument, try to see this video the Tribal Jamming we were having fun to play that instrument. If you try to visit this area you are welcome here to meet us and play together with this people who loves TRIBAL. we have lots of jamming video here Just jaming, Tambulan, and Tugtugan.

Talusan is one of the Oldest Barangay in Balingasag Misamis Oriental they have so many fruits you will found there, like Papaya, Santol, Banana, and more fruits were planted at that area. Also this area were an agricultural placed they have Papaya farm, Fishpond farm, and some vegetable that rarely founded. The people living here was so good and friendly some of them are a member of HIGA-ONON Tribes. You can also see the wide canal or river at this area a clear river which you love it to swim and overview the placed.




Hi Hello Please Support Us by Donating a Little its a Big Help to Us! Thank you
G-Cash +639552394832 and Paypal: Please Support Us

2 comments:

  1. Hi good day. Diba you said they have papaya farm in balingasag. Can I ask if we can papaya fruits in their farm? It's for our study, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete