I Donate to support Children's Health

Please Donate even a single penny







Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Beautiful Class Forms of FLOWERS in BALINGASAG

These Flowers taken around in my Place, just here in Balingasag.


When you visit here you will found lot's of different flowers in just one particular area. I decide to take these flowers it because it really awesome when you look at these. So I shot in shot in every corner in my places here in my Barangay using my 3dCam by using skill like a professional photographer.


I always watch video's and following Instruction of being Photographer in websites. I use 3dCam to shot these flowers, just to make my self enhancing of being newbies photographer. That someday I will have my own good camera like Nikon and Cannon.
































































1 comment:

  1. i like these flowers... especially the photographer.. i love you..

    ReplyDelete